25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Heartbeat!



HeartbeatHeartbeat, heart, heartbeatHeartbeat, heartbeatHeartbeat, heart, heartbeat

I saw you talking on the phoneI know that you were not aloneBut you're stealing my heart awayYeah, you're stealing my heart away

You're acting like you're on your ownBut I saw you standing with a girlStop tryin' to steal my heart awayStop tryin' to steal my heart away

I don't know where we're goingI don't know who we are

I can feel your heartbeatI can feel your heartbeat(He said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(Running through me)Feel your heartbeat(She said)

I can feel your heartbeat(She said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(She said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(Running through me)Heartbeat, feel your heartbeat

Maybe it's the way you moveYou got me dreaming like a foolThat I could steal your heart awayI could steal your heart away

No matter what it is your thinkI'm not a kind of girl to blinkAnd give my heart awayStop tryin' to steal my heart away

I don't know where we're goingI don't know who we are

I can feel your heartbeat(He said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(He said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(Running through me)Heartbeat, feel your heartbeat(She said)

I can feel your heartbeat(She said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(She said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(Running through me)(Feel your heartbeat)

Stop stealing my heart awayStop stealing my heart awayStop stealing my heart awayYou're stealing my heart away

I don't know where we're goingI don't know who we areFeels like we were floatin'High above the stars(Stars, the stars, the stars, the stars)

HeartbeatHeartbeat, heart, heartbeatI can feel it, I can feel it, I can feel itI can feel it, I can

I can feel your heartbeat(He said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(He said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(Running through me)Your heartbeat, feel your heartbeat(She said)

I can feel your heartbeat(She said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(She said to me)I can feel your heartbeat(Running through me)Your heartbeat, feel your heartbeat, beat, beat

Stop stealing my heart away(Tell it to me, girl)Stop stealing my heart away(Ooh, give it to me, boy)Stop stealing my heart away(Just say it to me, girl)You're stealing my heart away

Stop stealing my heart away(I can feel your heartbeat)Stop stealing my heart away(I can feel your heartbeat)Stop stealing my heart away(I can feel your heartbeat)Your heartbeat, your heartbeat


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder